Wednesday 8 February 2012

                                                                        LONDON TUBE OUTBURST

Hello I am the woman that was involved in the London tube outburst in which I complained that England was being taken over by immigrants, after consuming a bottle of vodka I decided to speak my mind where a number of foreigners sat around laughing. Scotland yard have been investigating the crime and they have worked non stop in order to catch me, they have put out a national appeal with my picture on, they have even dropped rape and homicide cases in order to apprehend me.  I have now been arrested I will probably be refused bail on the basis of my personal safety and remanded in custody, which means I will be put in prison with murderers and arsonists and heroin addicts.







No doubt I will be charged with a racially aggravated offence which means when they pass sentence they can actually double the time.